[Version en anglais]
Saturday 18th May 2013: Good morning and here is today’s information for the Chamonix valley.
* Aiguille du Midi – the site is in preparation for opening, next information at 10:00 on this link:
The Panoramic Mont-Blanc gondola (the link between the Aiguille du Midi and Pointe Helbronner in Italy) is closed until Saturday 15th June 2013. For more details of this unique site, click here:
* Montenvers/Mer de Glace – the site is in preparation for opening, next information at 11:00 on this link:
Read general information about this historic site here:
* Grands Montets – the ski area is now closed for the winter season. The site will reopen on Saturday 29th June 2013 for the summer. General information about the Grands Montets is here:
* Brévent-Flégère – the site is closed for winter and will reopen on Saturday 15th June 2013 for the summer season. General information about this site is here:
* Balme/Tour/Vallorcine – the area is closed for the season. The site will reopen on Saturday 15th June 2013 for the summer (the Vallorcine area will reopen from Saturday 29th June 2013). Read more about the Balme area here:
* les Houches – the area is closed. The site will reopen for summer from Saturday 15th June 2013. More information is here:
* Tramway du Mont-Blanc – the railway is closed for the winter and will reopen on Saturday 15th June 2013 for the summer season. For more information about the railway, which is the highest rack railway in France, follow this link:
Today’s weather forecast is here:
Have a great day!
View over the Glacier du Géant and the Vallée Blanche towards the Aiguille du Midi, this morning!
[Vue sur le glacier du Géant et la Vallée Blanche vers l'Aiguille du Midi, ce matin!]
Pointe Helbronner 3462m
18 May [mai] 2013
Photo © Compagnie du Mont Blanc
Other webcams on this link:
[Les autres webcams sur ce lien: