Snow levels Mont-Blanc Chamonix. La Compagnie du Mont-Blanc Chamonix vous présente toutes les informations pratiques pour les domaines de Chamonix Mont-Blanc : forfaits, webcams, plans, Snow levels.
Tuesday 11th December 2012: Good morning everybody and here is today’s information for the Chamonix valley.
* Grands Montets – the ski area is partially open with the téléphérique de Lognan (Lognan cable car) and the Tabé, Plan Roujon and Marmottons chairlifts. The télécabine de Bochard (Bochard gondola) is on standby for opening, next information at 11:00 on this link:
* les Houches – the ski area is open with the télécabine du Prarion (Prarion gondola) and the Ecole, Kandahar, Maison Neuve and Voza chairlifts. More information here:
* Montenvers/Mer de Glace – the site is on standby for opening due to a technical problem, more information at 12:00 on this link:
* Aiguille du Midi – the site is currently on its annual closure and will be reopening on Saturday 22nd December 2012 for the winter season. Read more about this unique site here:
* Tramway du Mont-Blanc – the railway is now closed and will reopen for the winter season on Saturday 22nd December 2012. More about this historic site here: http://www.compagniedumontblanc.co.uk/en/site-overview/tramway-du-mont-blanc
* Brévent & Flégère – both sites are currently closed. The ski areas will reopen for the winter season on Saturday 22nd December 2012.
* Balme/Tour/Vallorcine – the site is closed. The ski area will reopen on Saturday 22nd December 2012.
Check today’s weather forecast here:
Have a great day!