Compagnie du Mont Blanc : ski pass for Chamonix ski areas, France. Ski pass, weather, webcam, informations and map for Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers Mer de Glace, Brevent Flegere, the Grands Montets, Balme tour Vallorcine and Mont Blanc tramway.
Sunday 17th Febuary 2013: Good morning and here is today’s information for the Chamonix valley.
* Brévent – the ski area is open. The big airbag (near the Altitude 2000 draglift) is being prepared for use. General information about this site is here:
* Flégère – the ski area is open. More information here:
* Grands Montets – the ski area is open. Beware: bookings for the téléphérique des Grands Montets (top cable car) are full for today and the freestyle event Le BigLePowSki is happening today. Read more general information about this site here:
* Balme/Tour/Vallorcine – the ski area is open. Read more about Balme here:
* les Houches – the ski area is open. Read more here:
* Aiguille du Midi – the téléphérique de l’Aiguille du Midi (cable car) is open. The elevator to the summit terrace on Piton Central is open. The Panoramic Mont-Blanc gondola (link between the Aiguille du Midi & Pointe Helbronner in Italy) is closed until summer 2013.
For more details of this unique site, click here:
* Montenvers/Mer de Glace – the Montenvers train, the Crystals Gallery and the Montenvers Hotel are available. The Glaciorium is open from 10:30. Information on the opening of the Ice Cave and the gondola at 10:00 on this link:
Read general information about this historic site here:
* Tramway du Mont-Blanc – the railway is open. Beware: the line between Bellevue and the Nid d’Aigle is closed for the winter season, therefore the train will terminate at Bellevue. Read more about the railway on this link:
Today’s weather forecast is here (nice weather is predicted!):
Whatever you’re doing, enjoy your Sunday in the Chamonix Valley!