Compagnie du Mont Blanc : ski pass for Chamonix ski areas, France. Ski pass, weather, webcam, informations and map for Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers Mer de Glace, Brevent Flegere, the Grands Montets, Balme tour Vallorcine and Mont Blanc tramway.
Sunday 9th December 2012: Good morning everybody and here is today’s information for the Chamonix valley.
* Grands Montets – the ski area is partially open with the téléphérique de Lognan (Lognan cable car) and the Plan Joran, Plan Roujon and Marmottons chairlifts. Read more on this link:
* les Houches – the ski area is open with the télécabine du Prarion (Prarion gondola) and the Ecole, Kandahar, Maison Neuve and Voza chairlifts. More information here:
* Montenvers/Mer de Glace – the site is being prepared for opening, more information at 12:00 on this link:
* Aiguille du Midi – the site is currently on its annual closure and will be reopening on Saturday 22nd December 2012 for the winter season. Read more about this unique site here:
* Tramway du Mont-Blanc – the railway is now closed and will reopen for the winter season on Saturday 22nd December 2012. More about this historic site here: http://www.compagniedumontblanc.co.uk/en/site-overview/tramway-du-mont-blanc
* Brévent & Flégère – both sites are currently closed. The ski areas will reopen for the winter season on Saturday 22nd December 2012.
* Balme/Tour/Vallorcine – the site is closed. The ski area will reopen on Saturday 22nd December 2012.
Check today’s weather forecast here:
Have a great day!