Compagnie du Mont Blanc : ski pass for Chamonix ski areas, France. Ski pass, weather, webcam, informations and map for Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers Mer de Glace, Brevent Flegere, the Grands Montets, Balme tour Vallorcine and Mont Blanc tramway.
Sunday 2nd December 2012: Good morning everybody and here is today’s information for the Chamonix valley.
* Montenvers/Mer de Glace – the Montenvers train, the Glaciorium and the Crystals Gallery are open. The Montenvers Hotel is closed. The Ice Cave & gondola will reopen on Saturday 22nd December 2012. More information about this historic site is here: http://www.compagniedumontblanc.co.uk/en/sit
* Grands Montets – the site is closed. It is planned for the ski area to partially open on Saturday 8th December 2012 depending upon snow conditions, however, the exact date and which area(s) will be announced as soon as possible. More about this site here:
* Aiguille du Midi – the site is currently on its annual closure and will be reopening on Saturday 22nd December 2012 for the winter season. Read more about this unique site here:
* Tramway du Mont-Blanc – the railway is now closed and will reopen for the winter season on Saturday 22nd December 2012. There’s more to read here: http://www.compagniedumontblanc.co.uk/en/site-overview/tramway-du-mont-blanc
* Brévent & Flégère – both sites are currently closed. The ski areas will reopen for the winter season on Saturday 22nd December 2012.
* les Houches – the site is closed. The ski area will reopen on 22nd December 2012.
* Balme/Tour/Vallorcine – the site is closed. The ski area will reopen on Saturday 22nd December 2012.
Check today’s weather forecast here:
Our new webpage will be coming very soon!
Have a great day!