Compagnie du Mont Blanc : ski pass for Chamonix ski areas, France. Ski pass, weather, webcam, informations and map for Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers Mer de Glace, Brevent Flegere, the Grands Montets, Balme tour Vallorcine and Mont Blanc tramway.
Sunday 8th July 2012: Good morning & here is today’s information for the Chamonix valley.
* Aiguille du Midi – the téléphérique de l’Aiguille du Midi (cable car) is open. The Panoramic Mont-Blanc gondola (link between the Aiguille du Midi & Pointe Helbronner in Italy) is currently on standby due to bad weather conditions. Next info at 11:00 on this link :
* Montenvers/Mer de Glace – The Montenvers train, the Glaciorium, the Ice Cave, the gondola and the crystal gallery are open. More info here:
* Tramway du Mont-Blanc – the railway is currently open until September 23rd inclusive but terminates at the Mont Lachat station. The Nid d’Aigle is closed for summer 2012 due to maintenance work. More info here:
* Grands Montets – the téléphérique de Lognan (Lognan cable car) is open. The téléphérique des Grands Montets (Grands Montets cable car) is on standby for the moment due to strong winds. Next info at 11:00 on this link:
* Brévent – the site is open from June 16th to September 16th inclusive.
* Flégère – the site is open from June 16th to September 16th inclusive. Note: mountainbikes are not currently allowed on the Index chairlift (télésiège l’Index).
* Balme/Tour/Vallorcine – the area is open. The télécabine Tour-Charamillon (gondola) and the télésiège Autannes (chairlift) are available. The blue MTB piste is open. The télécabine de Vallorcine is open until 2nd September inclusive. The DH course is open.
* les Houches – this site is open until September 23rd inclusive. Both the téléphérique de Bellevue (Bellevue cablecar) and the télécabine les Houches-Prarion (Prarion gondola) are available.
Have a great day!!